Why you shouldn’t worry about a stock market crash in 2018:
The main precursors are absent
- Sentiment is not bullish enough
- Economic recession
- Relativity to bond market yields
The charts continue to demonstrate strength of buying
- Absence of a change of character
- Clear evidence of powerful buying support
It takes time for circumstances to change
- Sentiment can’t just flip overnight
- Economies don’t just suddenly go off the boil
- Interest rates are under strict control
- Central Banks are not going to let all the progress disappear
What about a correction in 2018?
- There will be one
- Trade what you see until the signs change
- Far more money is lost trying to avoid corrections, than the corrections themselves
Follow my weekly Stock Market Updates where I’ll indicate a potential stock market crash coming. Subscribe on YouTube or join my email list on the form on this page.
Any advice in this video is general advice only. Neither your personal objectives, financial situation or needs have been taken into consideration. Accordingly you should consider how appropriate the advice (if any) is to those objectives, financial situation and needs, before acting on the advice. Garry Davis (AR No:317590) is an authorised representative of Primary Securities Ltd (AFSL No. 224107).